From her blog posts especially (click here to see her blog), it is clear that she had another amazing trip there. I cried while reading many of her posts, to realize once again what an amazing young woman she is - so tender, caring, selfless and life-giving!
I will so look forward to receiving her first text from the US again! And while I am sad that we will not be able to see her tomorrow or any time very soon, I so look forward to hearing more about her trip in the weeks to come.
So I have one coming (although not to BG) and one going away tomorrow. Justin spent the summer here in Bowling Green and it has been so refreshing to have him around again. He took 4 classes and worked even more than full-time hours most weeks, but he still made time for our family.
I love how intentional Justin is with his brothers. They so respect and look up to him and I am so thankful for the impact he has on them!
I will miss seeing him so much. The funny stories about his job, hearing about his perspective and convictions on a whole host of subjects, just his being here!
But I am also thrilled for him that he gets to go back to Akron, his other home! He will spend a week in training to be an RA before welcoming the freshman and later the upper class students. He is so excited to begin his nursing clinicals and to get back to singing with his men's acapella group, nUAance!
He, too, has become such an amazing young man. I look up to him in so many ways and am so thankful for the privilege of being his Mom.
Next week, our other boys will start another school year here and I will look forward to sharing more about them in a future post.
For now, I am once again counting my blessings and am humbled to see the depth and character of our oldest two! And I will choose to be thankful in both their comings and their goings!




No comments:
Post a Comment