Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Adventures

The painful decision of what to be for Halloween each year takes months to decide! Ethan decided to be "Jack," the lead character in the "Magic Tree House" book series. Logan settled on Napoleon Dynamite. And Justin decided that being "DJ Lance Rock" from the hit pre-school show, "Yo Gabba Gabba!" along with his foster brother, would make his trick or treating more palatable to the candy-givers. This year, in true Bowling Green fashion, it was blustery and cold. So the boys and Michael all bundled up, while Lauren and I stayed indoors to clean up from dinner and get some hot cocoa and cider ready for our frozen boys! After they thawed off, they began the yearly bartering and trading of candy. Their bags might need a lock, though, as Michael has a sweet tooth!

1 comment:

  1. I find it reprehensible that I would take the blame for any missing candy from the kids' bags. Alas, I am a man of integrity and have sworn to not give in to the act of stealing to satisfy my love for chocolate! However, there is one exception: Take 5 bars are always free game, if they find themselves under my roof :)

    ReplyDelete