Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Fun!

While the DC area may have gotten a full-blown (literally) blizzard, Bowling Green still got its share of snow! Of course, Michael conveniently left town to speak at the Greek Conference in Omaha, Nebraska! I wonder how he arranged that several months in advance?!

So I am home with Lauren and my boys. We are still under a Level 2 Snow Emergency, but that has not stopped the boys from enjoying the snow - after I had them shovel us out of the driveway! They are now working on a fort of some sort.


It must be my age, but it certainly does not look "fun" to me - freezing and blowing wind, lots of bending and lifting. No, I think I will enjoy getting little peeks of them outside while making chili and corn muffins for dinner. And maybe posting a blog from inside my warm home!


I enjoyed taking some pictures (while standing inside at the door) and have a pot of hot water ready for them to warm up with some hot cocoa when they decide they have had enough "fun" for one day!



I am hoping they will remember this "bonding" time together for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment